As a manufacturing and installation company, Darling Signs recognises the importance of considering the impact of its activities upon the environment and of working with suppliers and customers to minimise this wherever possible. We also aim to promote awareness of relevant environmental issues and responsibilities amongst our staff.
- To minimise the use of paper within our office environment.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To reduce the amount of non-recyclable waste produced.
- To use recycled or recyclable materials.
- Comply with environmental legislation.
- Recycle all paper, cardboard and ink cartridges.
- All timber to be sourced from managed forests.
- Reduce the amount of energy used in our offices and workshop.
- Dispose of all waste safely and responsibly.
- Material off-cuts sent to local schools to be used by children in art classes.
- All vehicles to be properly maintained and journeys carefully planned.
- To encourage staff to be aware of our policy and to promote ideas for its development.
We are committed to continually reviewing and improving our Environmental Policy.